We invite you to apply to the research calls offering ‘seed funding’ opportunities. All researchers awarded with seed funding will contribute positively to the promotion of the overall Maastricht, Working on Europe initiative and its research agenda.
We offer six funding opportunities:
- Call 1: Post-doctoral researchers (Closed)
- Call 2: Large grant applications and strategic consortia (Open)
- Call 3: Fundamental research – Early-career scholars (Open)
- Call 4: Policy briefs (Open)
- Call 5: Workshops and conferences (Open)
- Call 6: MWoE Young Researchers Network (Closed)
Who can apply?
Call 1 and 6 are currently closed. UM-researchers from the five participating faculties – Faculty of Law (FL), Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASoS), Faculty of Science and Engineering (FSE), School of Business and Economics (SBE) and Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences (FHML) – can apply to call 2, 3, 4 and 5.