From 1 July on we invite you to apply to six research calls offering ‘seed funding’ opportunities. All researchers awarded with seed funding will contribute positively to the promotion of the overall Maastricht, Working on Europe initiative and its research agenda.
We offer six funding opportunities:
- Call 1: Post-doctoral researchers (deadline 13 September, midnight CET)
- Call 2: Large grant applications and strategic consortia (deadline 13 September, midnight CET)
- Call 3: Fundamental research – Early-career scholars (deadline 13 September, midnight CET)
- Call 4: Policy briefs (allocation of funds on a rolling basis)
- Call 5: Workshops and conferences (allocation of funds on a rolling basis)
- Call 6: MWoE Young Researchers Network (deadline 13 September, midnight CET)
Who can apply?
Post-doc positions (call 1) are open to internal and external candidates and will also be published on Academic Transfer. UM-researchers from the five participating faculties – Faculty of Law (FL), Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASoS), Faculty of Science and Engineering (FSE), School of Business and Economics (SBE) and Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences (FHML) – can apply to call 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.