- This event has passed.
Workplace Europe #2 – Active European Citizenship
September 18, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
After a successful first edition during the Maastricht Europe Days in December, we organise this online follow-up session.
What is Workplace Europe?
Workplace Europe offers the opportunity to learn from each other, explore solutions and develop new collaborations to make Europe a better place. At Workplace Europe we make use of the Open Space Methodology, this time completely online. You decide what is put on the agenda. All topics are related to the leading question of this edition. You can discuss in several breakout sessions.
The leading question for this session: ‘How can we get citizens more actively engaged in the Euregional society?’
- 08:45 Online Check In – “Doors” open
- 09:00 Welcome by moderator
- 09:10 Keynote: ‘Active European Citizenship’ by Mignon Schichel
- 09:25 Getting to know and introduction Open Space Methodology
- 09:45 Collection of ideas and setting the agenda
- 10:15 Round 1 breakout sessions + break
- 11:05 Round 2 breakout sessions + break
- 11:55 Round 3 breakout sessions + break
- 12:45 Final presentation of results and next steps
- 13:00 End
We ensure energetic and efficient conversations that lead to the best results. Be ready for some surprises during the breaks!
Make sure to register before 1 September
Please subscribe for this online event through this link. After registration, you will receive additional information and a few questions in the beginning of September as a preparation for the session.