- This event has passed.
Research Agenda networking
November 6, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
New Calls, Cross-faculty Meet&Greet and Networking
The MWoE research agenda aims at building a UM-wide research community, thereby facilitating and stimulating interdisciplinary research covering one or more of its four themes:
- 1) Democracy, Politics, Security and Rule of Law
- 2) Identity, Heritage and the Citizens’ Perspective
- 3) Prosperity, Welfare and Inequality
- 4) Knowledge, Technology and Digitalisation
As of October 15, CALL 2 (Preparing a large Grant Application or Strategic Consortium) and CALL 3 (Academic research – Early career scholars) have been opened again for proposals up till the deadline of December 15, 2019. Moreover, CALL 4 (Preparing Policy Briefs) and CALL 5 (Organising Workshops/Conferences) will be kept open continuously. More information on the calls can be found here.
To facilitate the interdisciplinary research teams required for applications to calls 2 and 3, we are organizing a ‘Cross-faculty Meet & Greet and Networking’ event hosted at Tongersestraat 53 (SBE) on Wednesday 6 November 2019.
- When: Wednesday 6 November
- Where: Ad Fundum (ground floor SBE faculty – Tongersestraat 53)
- What time: 10:00 – 12:00 AM
Please register for the event by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the theme(s) in which you are particularly interested.
More information on the Maastricht Working on Europe Research Agenda: https://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/um-and-europe